5G Systems Engineering, What Systems Engineers Need to Know. The 5G technology certainly has been matured in the past 2 years. And, really good progress has been made to develop and deploy wireless infrastructure technologies like; massive multiple input-multiple output (mMIMO) and millimeter wave (mmWave), both of which contribute to 5G’s improved speeds. 5G systems engineering is a great mixture of both new and established technology as states by 3GPP.
5G Systems Engineers Need to Know
- 5G has sorted out wireless broadband services and 5G cellular services.
- The cellular services provide user access to operators’ 5G cellular networks.
- It offers higher data rate (Gbps), low latency, enhance quality of service (QoS),
- Low energy consumption at a low cost per transmission can be enjoyed,
- Good progress has been made to develop and deploy wireless infrastructure technologies
- Experience better spectral efficiency (SE), energy efficiency (EE),
- Quality of service (QoS), improved throughput and better user experience.
- The 5G has allowed systems engineers to play a new role as they carry out deeper analysis of a more widely accessible environment.
- 5G systems engineers can scan the world with a different eye: more data, more services.
Want to learn more? Sign up for Tonex’s 3 days training on 5G Systems Engineering.
Upcoming at 19 Dec – 22 Dec, 2022. Get IS4 CSSSP® Certified. Register Today
See our CSSSP Program made for the SPACE Professionals. Start your career as a Space professional. IS4 can help you. Contact us