Certified Space Security Specialist Professional (CSSSP)
Did you know? Tonex the leader in Space & Cybersecurity training and consulting services has created IS4 and CSSSP. Read the full story here
- Certified Space Security Specialist Professional (CSSSP) certification is ideal for space and security practitioners, analysts, engineers, managers, and executives interested in proving their knowledge across space security best practices and principles.
- International Society of Space and Security Specialists (ISSSS/IS4) Commitment: Learn What It Takes To Secure the Space
- Our mission is to provide the information, tools and insights to help you grow and excel in your career as Certified Space Security Specialist Professional (CSSSP).
- CSSSP and other IS4 certification programs are impactful – for you as well as the future of nations that increasingly rely on the space industry for everything from communications to national security.
"Certified Space Security Specialist Professional" (CSSSP)
Our mission is to provide the information, tools and insights to help you grow. Shine your career as space specialist. IS4 will be with you all the way long.
- The CSSSP® (Certified Space Systems Security Professional) qualification is one of the most respected certifications in the space security industry, demonstrating an advanced knowledge of space cybersecurity.
- Earning the CSSSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement, and manage a cybersecurity space program.
- With a CSSSP, you validate your expertise and become a Space Cyber member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, seminars, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- CSSSP certification also explores factors that led to the space sector’s poor cybersecurity posture, various cyberattacks against space systems, and existing mitigation techniques employed by the sector.
CSSSP Domains (CBK) match to 8570 and NIST
- Space Cybersecurity Foundation
- Space Security Planning, Policy and Leadership
- Cybersecurity Threats in Space
- Space System Survivability and Cyber Warfare
- Cyber Warfare Capabilities in Space Missions
- Electronic and Cyber Warfare in Outer Space
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Applied to Space Projects and Systems
- Space Threat and Vulnerability Analysis and Assessment
- Counter Communications System
- Counter-space Capabilities
- Types of Counter-space Technology
- Measures and effectiveness in Addressing Counter-space Capabilities.
- Cybersecurity Principles for Space Systems and System of Systems (SoS)
- Space Security Architecture and Operation
- Space Network and System Reverse Engineering
- Space Systems Engineering
- Space Embedded Systems Cybersecurity
- Space Software, Firmware and Hardware Security
- Principles of Software Designed Radio (SDR) and SDR Security applied to Space Projects.
- MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 Cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) Integration with Space Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Integration with Space Cybersecurity
- Sensor Fusion Integration with Space Cybersecurity
- Remote Sensing Security with Satellite
- Electronic Warfare Capabilities in Space
- Electronic Warfare and Aircraft Survivability
- Use of Electromagnetic Pulses or Directed Energy (laser beams or microwave-bombardments)
- Space Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Defenses
- Space Intrusion Detection Analysis
- Space Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Space Defensible Security Architecture and Engineering
- Space Forensic Analysis
- Space Incident Response and Network Forensics