Space Application Engineering Specialist (SAES)™
Learn about SAES program
Space Infrastructure Specialist (SIS)™
The SAES engineers are turning dreams into reality. From designing the most powerful rockets intended for deep space exploration to building instruments that can sniff out water on Mars, we’re pioneering new ways to discover the universe. Our work is also making a difference closer to home. We’re developing cutting-edge technologies in alternative propulsion and supersonic flight to transform the future of aviation, right here on Earth.
The SAES™ Training program is a valuable investment for students who want to pursue a career in the space industry. The program provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in this competitive field.
Here are some of the benefits of completing the SAES™ Training program:
- Gain the skills and knowledge you need to work in the space industry
- Learn from experienced engineers and scientists
- Earn a degree from an accredited program
- Network with other professionals in the space industry
- Prepare for a career in a growing field
The program covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Spacecraft design and engineering
- Spacecraft systems engineering
- Spacecraft operations
- Spacecraft mission planning
- Spacecraft data analysis
- Spacecraft communication and networking
- Spacecraft safety and reliability
The SAES™ Training program is taught by experienced engineers and scientists who have worked in the space industry for many years. The program is designed to give students the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the space industry.
Need help? Contact us